An attempt to manage my thoughts and activities in a meaningful way...
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Finally, a video clip that can make my day...
Check this video clip by Gnarls Barkley... It is great, and so is the song... Enjoy
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
G-Day phyXonova, Auroras to you from New Zealand. What are you interested in most today? www.qnext.com/index.php This is an interesting sight, I found it Yesterday when investigating a strange icon which appeared in my task bar.
Smiles and a wink from across the miles, with sweetest regards AmyJ
Always thirsty for learning new stuff, i have a serious problem focusing on my goals. Nevertheless i manage to finish almost everything i start although at the end i usually feel bored. Off course there are always exceptions, programming and playing music is two of them...
I spend a lot of my spare time with my friends and i strongly believe that you are what your relationships are...
I hope that one day i will have a job that gives me enough money for a moderate living but will be a satisfaction at the same time. So far, i am quite close to this goal (at least at the satisfaction level)...
1 comment:
G-Day phyXonova,
Auroras to you from New Zealand. What are you interested in most today?
www.qnext.com/index.php
This is an interesting sight, I found it Yesterday when investigating a strange icon which appeared in my task bar.
Smiles and a wink from across the miles,
with sweetest regards
AmyJ
Post a Comment