Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pffff.....

Its one month that I am in Cyprus and while most of the things are settled down I still have to use dial-up as my internet connection. I ordered my ADSL connection 20 days ago, and i still have to wait another 15 for it!!!! Some things move very slowly here!!!

Anyway, i though i should post that because a lot of ppl are waiting for the new ScrobblerDJ.
Now I have the time and appetence to do it but i dont have an internet connection which makes the development of this script impossible...

Sorry guys... you can post your complains at the Cypriot National Authority of Telephony....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

35 days turnaround, that's nothing with the we'll see in six months we got here. And that was for the telephone line itself. Luckily we got the line within a month and we're up and running on the internet as well.

Ioannis_K said...

Lol, I guess there is always something worst...
Glad you got your internet connection after all.
But i guess that tequila and hot latin women would be quite common there so who needs internet anyway...