Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Back from vacations...

All good things have an end, vacations couldn't ignore this rule. After of 20 days full of sun, sea and rest I am back to Thessaloniki but only for a week. After this time I will move to Cyprus for at least 4 years. So, it seems I have a week ahead full of stress and preparations. Lots of stuffs need to be done but I am glad I am leaving Thessaloniki.
I am pretty sure now that big city life is not my prefered way of living. Hopefully things in Nicosia, Cyprus will be better...
Got to go now, I have a lot of things to pack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Hope it was better than you could imagine!

Good luck on your future move too!

Ioannis_K said...

Yeah, vacations were really cool. Thanks for your wishes...

Anonymous said...

For ScrobblerDJ, could you release what you've got now for the community and call it alpha or beta or whatever. If anything is not finished, I'm sure there are people who wouldn't mind fleshing it out, but we'd really like to start using the new features.