Monday, July 10, 2006

It was about time...

I have been thinking of starting a blog of mine quite a long time now. I always felt my self as an active member of the internet community, since besides being an internet user, i have created several websites (mainly for scientific purposes) thus contributing my grain of sand to this wonderful medium. All of those sites though had almost nothing to do with my self. I needed a place to write down my thoughts and activities and share them with you, as thousands users do already.
This wish became even stronger during my easter vacations on the island of Kalymnos. I have taken a lot of photos of this amazing place and some of them came out so beautiful that i felt an instant need to share them...
Of course a couple of months passed by which proves that perhaps that need wasn't instant after all, but nevertheless, here they are...

Magnificent view, from the monastery of Osios Savvas
Window to my heart...

The fish tavern we used to eat... Great food, low prices

After a wonderfull meal

Hope you enjoyed them as much i did shooting them.

No comments: