I am one month away from changing the country I live, and as time passes I tend to realize that this change will affect my whole life. I am going to leave my friends behind (its a good thing that Internet exists) and going to make new friends there. I am going to leave my job here and will find a new job there... etc. Seems like everything is going to change but still remain the same... thats weird. Now that i am thinking of it, perhaps thats one of the reasons I started blogging. There is a universalism on the internet that is going to be something like a point of reference, at least in the beginning. Not that I am a net freak or something, but I know that once I will make my first post from Cyprus I will get that feeling i have every time I post something, that will remind me that no matter where you live you are still that same person...
Lol, i will most probably be laughing with that post in a couple of months or so but the truth is that right now i feel a strange excitement for leaving the country I was born 27 years ago... Mixed up feelings... Good thing is that I'll have my GF with me...
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment